Excellent opportunity for a talented and experienced B2B Telesales Executive to join a cutting-edge forward thinking company based in Staffordshire!
Please note this is not a call centre role and you will be working with other professionals within a busy office. Candidates must have previous Telesales Experience to apply.
An expanding 3D visualisation studio based in Cannock that require dynamic and energetic Telesales Executives to build and grow on the business opportunities already present for this company. Having spent a good deal of effort over the last couple of years establishing and developing solid client bases in many different sectors the company requires ambitious and enterprising sales individuals to increase this momentum and expand the reach of the business both locally, nationwide and internationally.
You will be exclusively responsible for new business generation. This will include but not limited to;
- Prospecting new clients through outbound calling
- Client/sector research on web and in print, strategies to find the right contact using Linkedin and other social mediums and effective communication at all levels to close the sale
- Communicating accurately the requirements of the client in order to get the project completed efficiently and on time
- Some client visits will be required to cement relationships to obtain full and accurate briefs that will then be relayed to the studio to produce quotations or start work
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's service
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and re-negotiating by phone, email and in person
Full product training will be required as the job will require a full and thorough understanding of the service we offer and all the technicalities and 3D visualisation.
- Previous proven experience in B2B sales in essential
- Must be highly organised and be able to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and target driven
- You will be able to balance the requirements of the day from cold calls to client research to administration work to satisfy the KPI's of the role.
- Experience of CRM systems and be conversant in Microsoft Office
- Experience of implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Must be smart in appearance and be able to communicate at all levels.
- Own transport is required for occasional client visits, exhibition or networking events when required.
In return our client is offering an attractive salary of £20,000 - £30,000 including bonus.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to join an expanding, forward thinking company then please apply now!
Apply for Telesales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly