Claims Handler- Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for Claims Handlers to come and work in our friendly and lively Team dealing with Road Traffic Accident Claims, offering a claims to closure service from the initial client or broker instruction to full & final settlement/Litigation; whilst always being able to deliver exceptional Customer Service through our range of products and services.
ALPS (Auto Legal Protection Services), is based in Congleton, Cheshire and is an award winning leading provider of Motor Claims Solutions, Road Rescue Services and Legal Expenses Insurance products to Insurance Brokers, Networks & Intermediaries throughout the UK.
The Claims Handler role involves:
- Answering incoming telephone calls;
- Inputting new claims onto the system;
- Liaising with clients, brokers and insurers;
- Reporting claims to client and Third Party insurers;
- Speaking to Third Party insurers for their admission of liability, cheques, hire offers etc;
- Speaking to client's insurers for updates on the client's vehicle damage;
- Formulating liability arguments;
To be Successful in the Claims Handler role you must have:-
- Worked in a busy Insurance/Office Environment
- A bright, outgoing and self-motivated personality
- Superb Customer Service skills and a real ' Can do' attitude
In Return we offer our Experienced Claims Handlers:-
- A fantastic working environment within a supportive and friendly Team
- Great working conditions, with base salary and strong bonus structure, Pension Scheme and holiday allowance, Employee discount scheme
- Extensive and on-going training
- Career progression opportunities.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for Claims Handler- Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly