Customer Complaints Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Complaints Officer to join Alliance Health Group, based in Birmingham.
The largest independent healthcare group owned by doctors in the UK, we are proud to be the first group in the UK to offer an expertly managed, consultant-led system of healthcare delivery. We offer a contemporary approach to health and assurance of quality, clarity and value.
As a Customer Complaints Officer your duties will involve:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer related issues
- The end to end management of any customer complaints
- Ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner
- Ensure customers are kept information throughout the complaint process
- Managing the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales
- Liaison with the Operations Manager / Team Leader on a weekly basis and report on the level of customer complaint resolutions
- Maximising customer satisfaction levels and outcomes
- Provision of complaint trends and communicate lessons learnt to the Operations Manager and Training Officer
- To input all complaints into the CRM database, reporting and seeing through to completion
- Escalate all unresolved issues / complaints to the Operations Manager and Clinical Lead where appropriate
- Ensure all Alliance Health Group policies and procedures relating to customer complaints are followed and are adhered to and documented
- Ensure that all written communication is carried out as per the customer care procedures and any contractual specification
- Obtaining approval for compensation payments and ensure all parties are kept informed;
- Acting as an ambassador for Alliance Health Group and behave in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Effective communicator to diverse audiences
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills to manage and de-escalate potentially difficult / contentious situations
- Ability to deal with disagreement / conflict and to mediate when dealing with different perspectives
- Ability to prioritise and manage a number of conflicting requirements in a professional manner and deal with a number of complex issues at the same time
- Proactive approach to managing customer expectations and complaint handling
- Excellent written skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working to and exceeding tight SLA’s
- Excellent IT skills
- A positive outlook
In return for this you will receive a starting Salary £20,000 - £22,000 based on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Only candidates who have the necessary experience and key skills will be considered for interview.
Ref: 961311102 / INDHP
Apply for Customer Complaints Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly