Truck Sales Executive
Truck Sales Executive
Field Based (covering the Midlands)
Year 1 £20,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary + Commission with OTE £35,000 (rising to £50,000 in year 3)
IVECO has a truck or van for every need, every location and every mission and are looking to find ambitious, positive, committed Truck Sales Executives to join their brand.
Supplying the UK with class leading products, with the daily range of vans and chassis cabs, the Eurocargo, Trakker and the award winning STRALIS XP and NP models, IVECO offers a comprehensive range of vehicles extending from 3.5 to 44.0 tonnes. IVECO pride themselves on being a partner for sustainable transport. They offer a lively and enjoyable working environment with an attractive benefits package which allow go-getting and confident candidates the opportunity to succeed and grow.
- Experienced Truck / HGV Sales Executive required to sell heavy commercial vehicles to a broad range of businesses
- Managing existing accounts
- Actively prospecting for new business
- Maximise the potential of package selling by promoting the advantages of IVECO contracts, costs and product reliability
- Demonstrate all aspects of the IVECO product to the customer, including body specifications using all the available marketing materials and demonstrators
- Gain a full customer profile from local to national customers identifying their exact requirements
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire customer journey through to repurchase
- Proven truck sales experience
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- A proven track record in selling commercial vehicles, preferably heavy commercial vehicles
- A current HGV licence (C+E) and Driver CPC Card would be advantageous
- Proof or portfolio of commercial vehicle sales background
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity for anyone wanting to work in the transport industry
- Work for a company with a global presence and comprehensive range of light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- Work for a company voted “Project of the Year” at the European Gas Excellence Awards 2017
To apply for the role of Truck Sales Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Truck Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, HGV Sales Executive, Automotive Sales Executive, Car Sales Rep, Vehicle Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales.