Chellserv Ltd are and Electrical Contractors based in Birmingham and have been trading for over 30 years. We carry out commercial, industrial and site temporary installations throughout the UK. A vacancy has arisen within our company for an experienced fully qualified electrician, who holds a valid ECS health and safety gold card, to join our team.
Essential Requirements for the role:
· NVQ Level 3 with AM2 or qualified via apprenticeship
· 17th Edition
· Valid ECS gold card
· A minimum of 3 years commercial experience as a Qualified Electrician
· Construction site experience
· Full clean driving Licence
· IPAF Licence
· Experience of site temporary installations
· Testing & Inspection
· Basic plumbing skills
We are looking for a hard working flexible individual who possesses a positive can do attitude and is able to work unsupervised, using their own initiative. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills as the job involves attending different sites, liaising with both colleagues and clients and resolving problems on site. We are looking for someone who is:
· Able to work both on their own or part of a team
· A good timekeeper
· Honest and trustworthy
· Take full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
· Meets deadlines
The successful applicant will have access to company vans and following a probationary period, will have use of their own company van.
We are offering a competitive salary of £31000 up to £40000 per annum, depending on experience.
Apply for Electrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly