Team Manager Role - Flexible Contract Position
My client is looking for a Team Manager to join the team. The pay in this position pays really well and for many could be the next big career step up. My client is also placing a large emphasis on reducing the case loads to just 15 and with new management recently joining the authority now is the ideal time to join. The position is a contract role meaning it will grant you all the benefits given to contract workers but also holds the opportunity to work there for a longer amount of time if you so wish.
Whilst previous experience is a preference my client is considering people who doesn't have previous experience as a Team Manager or an assisstant Team Manager, meaning this could be the perfect opportunity to take a big career career step forward if you haven't already done so. With the vacancy closing soon and a lot of interest in this position it is important you apply as soon as possible to not miss out on this opportunity.
- Experience with as a Team Manager (the more recent the better).
- HCPC Registration.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- 2 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry.
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you).
What we offer at NonStop:
- We have specialists who operate individually in different markets to help benefit all qualified social workers.
- All our staff in the social care division has great knowledge of how the market works and we routinely partake in presentations and studying to ensure our knowledge of social work is up-to-date.
- We will provide any qualified social worker who is enquiring a detailed explanation of the IR35 and how it may potentially affect you in the future.
- We work with some of the largest clients available in the market.
Application deadline - 16/07/2017
If you are not looking right now but know someone who may be interested in this great opportunity please feel free to give me their details at and ask for myself (Alex Holland) or alternatively email me at and I'll happily help them out.