Trainee Receptionist / Admin Assistant
An excellent career opportunity for the right candidate has arisen for a Trainee Receptionist/Admin Assistant to join Alliance Surgical for a full time permanent position.
We are looking for a flexible individual who is hard working and a quick learner with excellent communications skills.
Alliance Surgical is one of the largest providers of independent healthcare in the UK. The company delivers bespoke specialist healthcare solutions to private and corporate patients throughout the UK with a membership of approximately 1600 Senior NHS/Private Consultants and has an enviable portfolio of clients that includes prominent global businesses.
If you are looking to develop an administration /customer service career in a dynamic environment, with training provided and progression within the company available to the right candidate, then we would like to hear from you.
As a Trainee Receptionist / Admin Assistant your duties will include:
- Reception - greeting visitors to the company in a professional manner
- Answering telephone and email queries in an assured professional manner
- Basic administration duties
- Post sorting
- Ad hoc duties as required
An ideal Trainee Receptionist / Admin Assistant will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An understanding of the workings of a professional office
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent team player skills
The starting salary will be circa £10,000-£14,000 per annum according to experience, progression within the company is available to the right candidate.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Ref: 961941625/ INDHP