International Sales Executive - Military Aerospace
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is one of the largest independent aerospace and defence companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea.
We specialise in the conversion, modification, maintenance and support of civil and military aircraft, defence vehicle engineering, shelter manufacture, composite solutions and the provision of personnel, training and advice to some of the world most influential Aerospace and Defence organisations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy Military Aerospace Sales Team here in Cambridge as International Sales Executive. This role, reporting to the International Sales Director for Military Aerospace, will take responsibility for the Middle East as regional lead with input into the strategy.
Due to the nature of the role, full Security Clearance will be required, however, this can be arranged by the Company. We are committed to supporting you to build a rewarding and long lasting career as part of the Marshall family.
Main duties will include:
• Campaign Leadership/Business Capture
• Embedding long term strategic relationships with customers
• Building successful customer account plans based on identifying new business growth potential
• Responsibility for order intake targets within your assigned region
Ideally you will be:
• Educated to a tertiary level (specific qualification not stipulated)
• Experience within an aerospace/MRO sales organisation and a demonstrable track record of identifying and capturing significant new business in the defence and/or aerospace market
• In depth experience of working with international defence customers, principally in the Middle East and North Africa
• Fluency in English and at least one other European language
• Excellent listening, communication and relationship building skills
• In depth knowledge and experience of “supportability” would be advantageous
• Track record of assessing opportunities and potential market growth by fully understanding the demand from Procurement, Operators and Politicians
• Strong negotiating skills, tenacity and attention to detail
• Commercial intelligence and insight, and self motivation
• Proven success in leading bid processes across various disciplines (engineering, procurement, operations), including engaging the customer pre and post bid
• Track record of working in collaboration with other OEM’s
• Must be IT literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
ABOUT THE REWARDS
Marshall ADG offers employees an attractive reward package. This comprises:
• Competitive base salary
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Car Allowance
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Generous company pension scheme
• Healthcare plan
• An excellent flexible benefit scheme including retail, leisure and travel discounts, gym membership, childcare vouchers, discounted insurance and employee only offers from Marshall Motor Group for cars and servicing.
Due to the nature of our business, all employment is subject to satisfactory references being obtained, attainment of either a SC (Security Check), Disclosure Scotland Criminal Record Check or Foreign Police Check (whichever is applicable depending on duration of UK residency) and, as applicable, a medical assessment. Access to US technical data by employees requires prior Trade Control function approval. Clearance must be carried out against all applicable US export control authorisations.
Vacancy Number: 1190
Apply for International Sales Executive - Military Aerospace
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly