ESF and Distance Learning Administrator x 2 posts - Walsall College
Do you want to work for an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' college?
Walsall College is one of the leading colleges in the sector, being uniquely and proudly vocational, we are committed to bringing talent to life by maximising the potential of our students and staff.
We are current looking for two Administrators to assist with European Social Fund (ESF) and Distance Learning within our Information Services department.
As the successful candidate, you will be expected to provide high quality and timely data processing to agreed schedules, along with resolving enquiries and administering requests from the ESF lead provider.
You must have experience of working within an administration environment, and have a NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Business Administration.
This is a fixed term role until 31 January 2018.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salaries.
- Up to 29 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
- Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College's Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including 'Best of Walsall' discounts.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- Two state of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors' Nursery.
- Access to 'The Hub' offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential.
Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/vulnerable adults. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an Enhanced DBS Check.