Divisional Finance Director
The Divisional Finance Director will be responsible for the following:
- Providing commercial insight to the Divisional MD, CFO and Board, in order to drive profitable growth.
- Manage the P&L and balance sheet and provide day to day leadership and development of the finance function.
- Full management of the budgeting and forecasting cycle, including five year planning.
- Supporting commercial bids and pricing related to new contracts.
- Providing robust financial control and quality reporting packs to increase visibility of business performance.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with high level of technical competency
- Proven track record of commercial decision support at a senior level within a business unit of a large company.
- A background in a business services company will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to gain credibility and influence at board level.
- Ability to manage complexity within a matrix environment.