Part time Administrator - Current Enhanced DBS Check Required
My client is looking for a part time administrator to work 9am to 5pm Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to start on the 28 June for 8 weeks. Working within the health care sector, although an office based role you will be around patients and therefore candidates applying will need to have a current in date DBS enhanced check. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LIVE DBS CHECK. I WILL NEED TO SEE THIS IMMEDIATELY. The role is based in Selly Oak.
- The administration of panel and setting up of new referrals if required.
- Generation of purchase orders as required in line with local practices.
- Complete requests for bookings and cancellations from families as required.
- Support reception volunteers in providing a warm welcome to families and visitors.
- Maintain Office Diary.
- Administration of admission and discharge of patients.
- Filing and archiving medical records
- Management of CRM database.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.