This is a long term contract opportunity for a proactive and creative Test Engineer to join a globally renowned electronics company. In this role you will take ownership of system testing for infotainment product in automotive projects for OEM's such as Jaguar Land Rover. You will be responsible for test planning, scheduling, testing and reporting. This engaging role will offer the chance to collaborate with worldwide development teams.
- Good Test planning and documentation skills
- Analytical thinking, structured logical approach
- Ability to write automatic test script is a plus
- Understand test concept for each functions of infotainment systems eg Navigation, Telematics, Bluetooth and Wifi
- Knowledge to set up testing environment such as HiL and Automation
- Familiar with development tools such as oscilloscope, multimeter, Canoe etc
- Academic degree in Compute or Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Experience within the automotive industry
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Charlotte Hinds or email your CV and contact details to arrange a chat.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.