Office Administrator / Admin Assistant / Office Assistant
Job Title: Office Administrator
Working Hours: Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Our client is looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about people and organisation. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and will have good project management and communication skills. Ideally, they will have experience working in a similar role.
The primary purpose of this role oversees Facilities Management, Office Processes and Office Administration as well as to manage Health & Safety aspects in a busy office environment.
The role will involve being responsible for office activities such as purchasing, expenses, and maintenance. It will also support operational functions with administrative duties such as training documentation administration, CV review and ad hoc support and administration.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS:
- Own the purchasing process for office equipment, office stationery, office sundries and any other ad hoc purchases approved by the Shrewsbury Operations Director.
- Own the expenses process in Shrewsbury
- Own the office processes such as Recycling & Waste, stock levels
- Own office maintenance liaison
- Own office utilities liaison
- Manage adhoc office related projects on request
- Own the setup process for new starters
- Own the leavers process
- Support initial induction days for new staff
- Support with training records and administration
- Support with CV review and selection
ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for office facilities management
- Responsible for office maintenance and daily routines
- Responsible for utilities management
- Responsible for Health & Safety aspects
- Responsible for new starter and leaver processes
- Support Shrewsbury management and operational teams as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A-level or equivalent education
- Strong communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Natural problem solver
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Proven team working skills
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Share options following six months of employment.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Office Manager, Office Administrator, Office Junior, Facilities Manager, Facilities Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Administration Clerk, Admin, Support Administrator, Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary and Support Administrator will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Office Administrator / Admin Assistant / Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly