Our client is looking for a number of warehouse operatives to work within a busy manufacturing site based in Wednesbury.
As a warehouse operative you will be asked to carry out the following duties:
- Running machines that produce products
- Loading/unloading deliveries ready for dispatch
- Taking deliveries of goods and storing them in the correct place
- Checking for damaged and missing items
- Keeping stock records
- Operating a hand held scanner
- Packing, palletising and labelling
- General warehouse duties
- Adhering to strict health and safety rules and regulations
Shifts: Rotational shift pattern: 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm / 10pm - 6am
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Please apply for this vacancy by sending an updated CV.