Contract Project Manager
Contract Project Manager
Salary: cGBP30-35k + incentives
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Our client is a leading British manufacturer of high quality contract furniture for the hospitality and leisure industry. For over 30 years they have been passionate about producing stunning furniture and have successfully built up many long-term relationships with clients in the UK and as far as the USA and Middle East. They combine craftsmanship, reliability, industry knowledge and, above all, a commitment to deliver a tailored solution to meet customer needs. They oversee projects from concept through to completion, including design, sourcing materials and managing the set up in the venue and produce furniture to the highest of standards. They have a diverse product range including classic, traditional and contemporary furniture, and they now have a vacancy for a Project Manager to join their team.
The main objectives of this Project Manager role are as follows:
- To manage the client relationship from start to finish therefore you will oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of projects from order stage through to delivery and installation.
- Visit sites, attend site meetings with contractors and clients, carry out surveys, produce drawings & specifications
- Co-ordinate site works, whilst also monitoring progress, liaising with estimators and sales ensuring that customer requirements are met and your projects are on time and to budget and quality. - be the first point of contact for the clients, contractors and internal departments - you will also be responsible for ensuring information is available in a timely manner for all your projects.
To be shortlisted for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar project management role covering all the responsibilities above and be a CSCS card holder.
- Experience of the manufacturing/contracts sector is a must ideally in shop fitting / furniture installation and we will need to see evidence of Autocad 2D, database management plus a proven track record of success / achievements in a similar role.
To be successful in the role you'll need to be:
- Highly organised, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have excellent surveying skills and be calm under pressure in a challenging & pressured environment
- Have excellent communication & time management skills and be able to work on your own initiative covering other department members when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who are market leaders in their industry.
Ideal skills & qualities for this Project Manager role are:
• Highly Organised
• Excellent Communicator
• Calm Under Pressure
• "Can Do Attitude"
• Good attention to detail
• Problem Solver
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us your fully detailed application, quoting job ref. UP127 by clicking Apply Now.
Closing date for applications is 7th July 2017.
We have a job selection day planned for 21st July 2017 at our customer's premises in Stafford, so please keep this date clear.