Senior Social Worker - Children in Care - Birmingham
Locum Senior Social Worker - Children in Care - Birmingham - GBP30 per hour
Birmingham City Council are looking for a Locum Senior Social Worker to join their Children in Care team. Birmingham's Children in Care teams work with children who are subject to care proceedings and help move children in to long term permanent arrangements.
Birmingham Council has a wide range of services and a dedication to improving the life of children and families throughout this hugely diverse city.
- Full HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- A minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Safeguard and promote welfare of children and young people
- Be responsible for complex caseload
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with best practice and all legislative requirements are met
- Implement, monitor and review care plans
- Preparing and presenting reports at conferences, court and panels
If you're looking to join a driven and committed team, with plenty of opportunities for learning and development please get in touch.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free access to easily accessible CPD training online worth GBP500
- Your own dedicated consultant with sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive hourly rate of GBP30 per hour
- Referral bonus scheme of GBP250 when you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings