Product Manager / New Product Development Manager
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Home Based with time spent at Lilleshall, Shropshire
Salary: £25,000 - £41,199 per annum (dependent upon experience)
Job Type: Full time - 37 hours per week
Our client is a governing body for gymnastics. They exist to support, lead and inspire all those involved or interested in gymnastics; from the creation of new programmes and activities at grass roots level in the community, to the development of talent producing international gymnasts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their Insight team, which acts as a strategic partner to the business, increasing its ability to make informed decisions and understand the impact of actions that have been taken. The role of insight has gained increasing importance over the last several years. They are looking for an experienced product manager to embed the product management function within the organisation ensuring that insight is used for all aspects of product management.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Driving the product management function, educating colleagues, developing and maintaining product plans alongside key personnel and ensuring adherence to processes
- Assessing the market environment continually, including customer wants/needs and ensuring that the business responds correctly
- Implementing the New Product Development process
- Working with the Marketing department to develop marketing plans to ensure sales/adoption targets
- Working with the Project Management Office to ensure achievable project plans are defined, agreed and delivered to meet expectations
The ideal individual will have/be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years in a product management role
- Ability to manage the end to end product lifecycle and processes
- Demonstrable success in planning and launching products
- Excellent organisation skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, with ability to influence, persuade and a high level of resilience
- pension benefit
- 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-freeworking environment. They are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Product Manager, Production Planner, Production Planning Manager, Production Manager, Senior Product Executive, Senior Marketing Product Manager, Product Lifecycles, Category Product Manager, Product Market Strategist, Marketing Manager will also be considered for this role.