Day Nursery Manager/ Quality Manager
Our client is looking for a manager who is up for a challenge, to run a very busy day nursery. This isn't just any managers role. Their head office will take on loads of the boring administration stuff and HR support. The finance team will do a lot of those bits as well. Leaving you more time to work with the children and coach staff.
• Have you got exceptional childcare skills and knowledge?
• Do you have the ability and experience to lead and inspire a team of practitioners to go the extra mile?
• A minimum of a Level 3 in Early Years with 3 years post qualification experience with 1 year managerial experience in a similar environment?
• How good is your knowledge of health and safety?
• When the dreaded OFSTED call comes will your knowledge stand up to the inspection?
• Can you organise yourself and others, without getting in a tizz?
• Does the idea of deadlines fill you with dread or excitement?
In return for being all of the above and more, they will offer you a great nursery in a nice location to put your own stamp on. You'll receive good support (and a bit of sarcasm) from senior managers. Bonuses are also offered based on KPI basis
Salary: £22,000 per Annum
Please apply online for this Day Nursery Manager /Quality manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.