Train Presentation Operative
Train Presentation Operative (Cleaner)
A sparkling career…
Do you have high personal standards and take pride in making sure every task is well done? If you'd thrive within a role that will enable you to work as part of a team and also independently using your own initiative, this opportunity to join Arriva TrainCare as a Train Presentation Operative is one not to be missed.
Who will I be working with?
Arriva TrainCare provides Light and Heavy Train Maintenance services to the railway industry from its five strategically located maintenance depots. The successful, rapidly evolving organisation, is going through a massive transformation at real pace, with a strong order book for 2017 and beyond. Arriva TrainCare is part of Arriva, which is part of the Deutsche Bahn group, one of the largest transport services organisations in Europe, employing over 55,900 people and delivering more than 1.5 billion passenger journeys across 15 European countries every year.
You'll be part of a professional team with these core behaviours at heart;
- One Arriva - We work as one team, ‘together we are Arriva';
- Great customer experience - We keep our customers happy every day;
- Doing the right thing - We look after our customers, colleagues and the environment, and always put safety first;
- Thinking beyond - We are curious and inspired to think beyond today for an even bigger and better Arriva tomorrow.
What will the role of Train Presentation Operative entail?
Reporting to the Train Presentation Coordinator, as a Train Presentation Operative you'll ensure that trains delivered for service are clean, safe and meet client expectations.
What will I need to be considered for this Train Presentation Operative vacancy?
- Previous experience working as a cleaner is essential, ideally within a commercial / industrial environment
- An awareness and understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team and independently, using own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive, and be adaptive to change
- Basic IT skills
Previous involvement and understanding of train presentation is desirable, however not essential.
What will I receive in return?
Attractive Benefits: 26 days annual leave including bank holidays, pension, healthcare cover, Arriva Travel Pass, Cycle to Work scheme, Arriva Village retailer discount scheme, and childcare vouchers.
Working Hours: 30 hours per week on average, working from 8pm to 5am on a 4 on, 4 off shift roster.
Salary: £13,647 for a 30 hour week
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Crewe (Cheshire)
Arriva is committed to diversity, if you're good and meet the essential criteria outlined above, you're welcome. Please include a cover letter upon submitting your CV.
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Train Presentation Operative vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Arriva. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Arriva, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Train Presentation Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly