Children's Home Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for experienced Children's Home Managers to join children's short break services in the Shrewsbury area of Shropshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that support children and young people with learning disabilities, as well as their families and carers.
We are looking for experienced managers who are passionate about building strong relationships with the children and young people you support, enabling them to hold a valued voice. As a Children's Home Manager, you could have the opportunity to join either an established service; or you could be part of an exciting new start up service, right from the beginning. Your responsibilities could include:
- Strategic planning for developments within the home, and day to day management
- Supervisions, appraisals and supporting the staff team daily
- Organise and support staff to provide the best possible care for each child and young person
- Identifying ways to support them to enable them to develop, thrive and fulfil their potential as individuals
- Overseeing shift rota system to the benefit of the smooth running of the home
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 2 years' experience working with children/young people
- Be able to register as a manager of a children's home with Ofsted
- Have a level 5 in leadership & management for residential childcare (or equivalent)
- Have at least one year's management experience in a care setting
In return, our client offers a salary of £26k plus an excellent benefits package, including award winning training and development, pension scheme, quarterly award scheme, health cash plan, plus much more.
As a Children's Home Manager, you will be joining a dedicated organisation who support each individual to remain independent and promote equality. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Children's Home Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly