Forklift Plant Engineer
Forklift Truck Engineer - Are you good at problem solving?
This is a great opportunity to join an established, reputable company that offers an interesting and varied workload in West Bromwich. The role would suit someone seeking a long term position within a relaxed, friendly company who always put their staff first. There will be the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary with plenty of overtime available.
The successful candidate should be a qualified Engineer/Technician from an Automotive or Engineering background and will have;
• A Full UK Driving Licence.
• The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Hydraulics.
• Excellent attention to detail, and ability to work to timescales.
• An approachable and friendly manner.
Responsibilities and Tasks Include:
• Visiting client sites predominantly within 60 miles of West Bromwich to carry out breakdown repairs
Your duties will involve:
• Repairing or replacing faulty parts.
• Dealing with customers and completing any necessary paperwork.
• Identifying problems, and fine-tuning machinery performance.
• Producing parts orders.
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm
Benefits: 28 Days Holiday, Company Pension, Company Van and Mobile Phone.
This role will suit: Time Served Engineer, Forklift Truck Engineer, HGV Engineer, Forklift Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Forklift Technician.
Please apply online for this Forklift Truck Engineer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Forklift Truck Engineer role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.