Customer Service Representative
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Salary: Competitive base salary + performance based incentive scheme + company pension
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual with the ability to work under pressure, able to multi-task and provide excellent customer care skills.
- Provide service of the highest possible standard, to meet and whenever possible exceed the expectations of customers
- Welcome customers, discover their rental needs and to satisfy those needs by carrying out rental procedures
- Respond to enquiries by telephone and in person and to sell the service to all potential customers
- Maximise potential revenue by: yielding rates in accordance with fleet availability, up selling customers to higher vehicle groups as appropriate and promoting ancillary sales - Fuel Service Option, Excess Reduction, Satellite Navigation Systems
- The planning and organising of vehicle rental hires and logistical movements
- To protect the company against fraudulent hires
- Administrative duties in relation to vehicle reporting, cash & banking etc.
Successful candidates will require a positive and professional manner with a can-do attitude, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be organised, able to work under pressure and be enthusiastic. Experience in the vehicle rental sector would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided. However, all applicants must be fully computer literate and hold a full clean driving licence.
This is a full time position, however, there is an opportunity to job-share and therefore those interested in part-time flexible hours are also encouraged to apply.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin will be considered for this role.