Telesales Leads Generator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Property Management and property security specialist. The company is continuously expanding and this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
They are looking for the very best Telesales Leads Generators to join their team in Bristol or Birmingham. The role involves prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the field based sales team.
- Develop new business opportunities from the telephone and other communication methods, such as email, mailshots in order to introduce the Protecting by Occupation solutions and identify appropriate decision makers within companies to make appointments with
- Identify key buying influencers within each opportunity created
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting basic research on the practice
- Follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the sales and training team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet team targets
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Sales Force, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Understand the geographical area's that each Account Manager operates in and organise their journey plan of appointments in the most effective way possible
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
Measure of achievement:
- 60-80 dials per day
- 40-60 connects per day
- 15 1st PCP Appointments made with the DM per week
- Supporting the field team to identify practice to cold call to generate interest
The Successful Applicant:
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists and other lead sources. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
What's on Offer:
On top of all the bonus and incentives they give you 2 weeks full training before you hit the phones so you're ready to succeed from day one. You'll manage your calls to make the most out of your time on the phone and there is genuine progression in time if you prove yourself.