3 days left
- Flexible Hours
If you have superb administration skills with a high level of attention to detail, and would love to be part of a successful, well-established business that offers attractive rewards and excellent support for career progression, then read on to uncover more about this amazing opportunity.
Who will I be working with?
Gladman Land is the UK's most successful land promoter, and is part of the respected Gladman Group which has been thriving in the development industry for over 30 years. With offices in Cheshire, the North East and Scotland, the business acquires sites nationwide and a significant number of these are contracted and sold within a 2-year period.
The quality focused, family run business continues to make significant investment into employees and commercial projects, with ongoing success directly attributed to a strong emphasis on team work and open communication. Each member of the growing workforce of over 180, is valued by the experienced and approachable Management Team, with support and training provided for career development.
What will the role of Utilities Administrator entail?
Working as part of a busy professional team, as a Utilities Administrator you'll be supporting the Utilities Consultant and be responsible for reviewing asset plans in conjunction with site boundary plans, and highlighting any existing assets within site boundaries, or those that could have implications on any proposed developments. Other duties will include:
- Providing PDF maps with indicative routes of existing utilities to the Project Team
- Writing the utilities summary for planning applications for sites with no major concerns
- Chasing wayleaves or easement information from Project Managers or following up queries with asset owners
- Maintaining project utility records, ensuring up to date information
- Sending applications for connection enquiries, raising payments, proactively chasing quotes and checking invoices
- Scanning and filing responses from utility companies
- Supporting the production of sales information for sites
What will I need to be considered for this Utilities Administrator vacancy?
- Proven experience working in a busy administration role, preferably within a similar utilities / land planning environment although not essential
- Excellent IT skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to annotate PDFs and web applications
- Superb organisational skills with a methodical approach to work
- Quick learner with the ability to take technical knowledge on board
- Superb communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proactive and keen to learn
What will I receive in return?
As you progress within the role, you will be supported to gain further knowledge within the technical aspects of utility networks and implications for connections, which will allow you to interrogate quotes / reports received and interpret information, and also pull together utility statements for all sites including complex ones.
Salary: £17,000 - £23,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience
Attractive Benefits: Complimentary lunch daily at the onsite bistro, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata), 5% employer pension contributions, private healthcare, Wellness programme, and a wide variety of social events.
Hours of Work: This is a part-time position, working a minimum of 20 hours per week (circa. Three days a week, with flexible start and finish times around the core hours and days of the week.)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Congleton (Cheshire)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or CV submissions.
This Utilities Administrator vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Gladman Land. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Gladman Land, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Utilities Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly