Required for September 2017
We are looking to recruit a creative and enthusiastic teacher to teach Physics to KS3 & KS4.
School has a strong history of high attainment in Science at KS4 with 94% of students attaining A*-C grades at GCSE in 2016.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
This excellent secondary school is looking for a part time Physics teacher from September 2017 who is able to inspire and drive girls to make the most of their education.
We are an Independent Girls' Grammar School in Birmingham, who have been rated "Oustanding" by Ofsted and have a track record of high academic achievement. We have a diverse staff of different ages and different backgrounds, and we welcome all applications.
All candidates will be subject to a full DBS check and will be paid according to experience.
Teachers must have:
- Excellent subject knowledge (at least A-Level Science)
- Be passionate about the subject
- Ability to inspire and motivate students
- Excellent lesson planning which engages, develops and stretches students
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Commitment to the school and its students
- The drive and commitment to bring the subject outside of the classroom and get involved with extra-curricular activities
- The ability to be highly organized and flexible where needed
Our aim is to provide our girls with a high quality learning experience in a friendly environment, and we seek to find excellent teachers who can join our School community and help us to succeed in our aims. We have two main aims: to encourage and help our girls to achieve to the best of their ability and to develop our students into good, decent and responsible individuals who are a credit to society.
We are a small school with 108 students, and have small class sizes of approximately 20. Therefore, we have a very friendly community-like atmosphere with a relaxed and supportive working environment. Discipline is easily managed with good classroom management skills and a firm but fair approach.
We look forward to hearing from like-minded individuals whose first priority is the education and success of the students.