6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a long established company who prides themselves on their greatest assets, which are their people and their processes. The two combined have led our client to being one of the most respected names in the industry. Due to this, our client has forged many strong relationships with blue chip clients that have stood the test of time.
Due to this constant success, our client has managed to grow and expand to a wider customer base and this has opened up an exciting opportunity for multiple individuals to join their team as Plumbers. This role will require you to work nationwide, thus a driving licence is essential for this role.
Retail, Office Fit Out and Hotel experience
Our client is looking for supply and installs only subcontractors to undertake projects throughout the UK
Your Day to Day tasks may consist of:
- Installing water, drainage and heating systems
- Finding and fixing faults
- Servicing gas and oil-fired central heating systems and radiators
- Installing and fixing domestic appliances like showers, cookers, gas fires and washing machines
- Servicing air-conditioning and ventilation units
- Dealing with emergency call-outs like boiler breakdowns or blocked drains
- Fitting weather-proof materials, joints and flashings to roofs, chimneys and walls
So if you feel like you meet the requirements our client is looking for and would like to apply, then click the APPLY button below to send in your CV today!
Apply for Plumber
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly