Logistics Coordinator / Schedule Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
Logistics Coordinator / Schedule Administrator, Supplier of Optometry Equipment, Birmingham, Salary £17,500 to £22,000 per annum (FTE), dependant on experience.
We are a highly successful and long established leading supplier to Opticians, Ophthalmologists and Laboratories in the UK and Ireland. As sole distributors of the Nidek and Oculus range of products in the UK and Ireland we have a broad portfolio of product that encapsulate the latest innovation in technology. Our team sell, service and repair this extensive range of high quality instruments and machines.
Our customers expect great service and we're focused on providing an exceptional product combined with a premium level of aftercare. To make that happen our people need to have a genuine passion for the industry and a desire to deliver. Our people need to display our core values of: Knowledge, Passion, Commitment, Trust, Team Work and Respect. All of our team need to love what we do.
As part of our ongoing success and growth, we are now looking for one full time, and one part time Logistics Coordinator / Schedule Administrator to assist in the day to day running of our busy sales and technical teams and to deliver excellent customer service.
When submitting your application, please state in your covering letter whether your preference is in relation to a part time or full time role.
Part time hour configurations are negotiable.
Logistics Coordinator / Schedule Administrator Main Duties:
- Responsible for the logistic planning and diary management for field service engineers.
- Work with managers to ensure sufficient resources are available to delivery excellent customer service.
- Work closely with managers to ensure that the weekend rota is managed effectively.
- Schedule engineer's workload efficiently, ensuring all visits are booked with clients in a timely manner and our engineer's travel times are kept to a minimum.
- Ensure engineers are equipped with relevant parts and information to complete work allocated.
- Manage service orders, and correspondence with customers.
- Maintain and record all relevant documents relating to service.
- Log machine faults onto our CRM system; Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Deal with telephone calls into the service office.
- Liaise with customers to keep them updates on enquiries.
Logistics Coordinator / Schedule Administrator Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in logistics planning is essential
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent customer service
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work independently and within a team focused environment
- IT Competent in Microsoft related packages
- GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Previous experience of scheduling field staff would be highly beneficial but full training would be given.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.