Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator, Supplier of Optometry equipment, Birmingham, Salary £17,500 to £22,000 per annum, dependant on Experience.
We are a highly successful and long established leading supplier to Opticians, Ophthalmologists and Laboratories in the UK and Ireland. As sole distributors of the Nidek and Oculus range of products in the UK and Ireland we have a broad portfolio of product that encapsulate the latest innovation in technology. Our team sell, service and repair this extensive range of high quality instruments and machines.
Our customers expect great service and we're focused on providing an exceptional product combined with a premium level of aftercare. To make that happen our people need to have a genuine passion for the industry and a desire to deliver. Our people need to display our core values of: Knowledge, Passion, Commitment, Trust, Team Work and Respect. All of our team need to love what we do.
As part of our ongoing success and growth, we are now looking for a Sales Support Administrator to support our busy sales department and clients on a daily basis, taking details of orders, keeping track of orders and ensuring products are delivered on-site within agreed timescales.
Sales Support Administrator Main Duties:
- Managing relations, orders, and correspondence with customers: dealing with telephone calls into the sales office.
- Preparation of quotes.
- Inputting and maintaining all relevant documents relating to sales and manage the input of information onto Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Assist the Sales Procurement Manager with monitoring sales by day / month to achieve budgets set by the board
- Process Sales orders using Navision to allocate stock and request resources.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to resolve delivery and stock issues
- Process requests for demonstrations or loan equipment relating to sales
- Consult with the technical team (pre/after sales as appropriate)
- Plan installations to meet our customer's expectation
- Assist in the external sales team to achieve personal targets
Sales Support Administrator Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels and build rapport.
- Able to work independently and also within a team focused environment
- Driven to achieve and exceed targets
- Enthusiastic approach to recognising and seizing all sales opportunities.
- Previous experience within a sales administration role is desirable but no essential.
- GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in maths and English
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven't heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.