Customer Service Team Leader/ Senior Customer Service Executive
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Salary: Attractive, dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Our Client is the Shropshire Business of the Year and UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. Their ability to optimise practical and efficient solutions on site is a unique service offering that distinguishes them from their competitors. They put people first, whether they're their employees, shareholders, or customers. They are looking for individuals who share their people-first philosophy and can help them continually innovate and grow through their insights, innovation and unique talents.
Due to new business and contract wins, they are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader based at their head office in Telford. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Manager, this position will ensure the relevant team members deliver the required standard of Customer Service to their Customers. You will also resolve any issues with a designated customer's account and ensure strong customer relationships are maintained.
- To monitor and distribute the work of Team members to ensure that the Team is operating effectively in line with the notified Company Key Performance Indicators.
- To input financial limits and values to the bespoke system in line with the customer's SLA.
- To approve the delivery of priced services or products so that a positive Gross Profit is maintained.
- To identify performance/sickness issues with Team members and undertake action (in conjunction with HR) so that performance levels of the Team are maintained.
- To receive customer enquiries for the Company's products and services and convert into bookings, identifying sales opportunities where possible.
- To record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the Company's bespoke system.
- To establish a working relationship with the designated customers and internal contacts ensuring any complaints are dealt with efficiently.
- To raise quotations for products and services in accordance with the notified Company KPI's and the customer's SLA.
- To record, monitor and review Credit Limits, Invoice queries, Site Value and Expenditure of accounts so that the account does not exceed its financial limits and values as determined in the SLA.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within waste/construction would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Previous experience of working in a position of responsibility in a Customer Service function.
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (or equivalent).
- A strong desire to develop a career within the Company.
- Good under pressure and able to prioritise workload.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Customer Service Team Leader, Senior Customer Service Executive, Account Coordinator, Customer Account Executive, Client Support Team Leader, Customer Service Support Lead, Senior Client Support Executive, Construction Customer Service Team Lead may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Service Team Leader/ Senior Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly