Analyst - Programmer - SAP and Digital
Vichag is one of UK's rapidly growing IT and Business consulting companies specialising in providing IT consulting and business solutions to Industry and public sector enterprises across UK.
Currently we are looking for an experienced analyst- programmer in SAP and Digital technologies.
- To gather Business requirements, analyse, design business processes and process mapping.
- To provide functional and technical specifications for the project and procedural documentation and assist where the business needs re-engineering.
- To coordinate with IT Business champions, Business process owners and the end users and advise on SAP and Digital solutions for their Business requirements
- To engage in projects in all phases of the project delivery
- To review the legacy systems and configure identified SAP and Digital solutions
- To consult and implement the latest IT solutions in a Digital environment and systems to improve the business performance
- To produce tailored business models and gap analysis reports
- To work with key managers and scrum masters on the test and delivery of work and crucial go-live dates
- To be able to demonstrate and create logical and innovative solutions to potentially complex problems keeping best practices in mind
- To be familiar with the technical specifications, be-spoking of the vanilla solution and interfacing wherever required
- To be responsible for the data management life cycle of the SAP objects specifically the order types and item categories, pricing, shipping types, billing types, output management
- To own the project plan and risk register and be responsible for the project documentation and status reporting as required by the stakeholders with clear and concise outputs.
- Thorough understanding of latest trends in ERP packages such as SAP, MS Dynamics CRM and Digital applications.
- Able to create user profiles in SAP and MS Dynamics CRM with AD repositories
- Knowledge of data migration and data life cycle using latest tools.
- Interfaces across SAP modules (SD, MM, FI-CO,BW)
- Experience in producing of the As IS & To Be business process maps
- Familiar with the ASAP methodology and business process design
- Knowledge of the project life cycle and methodologies.
- Stakeholder management in a complex business environment
- Proven experience in business analysis, covering all aspects in a typical project life cycle
- Knowledge of story boards and use cases
Skill Sets Required
- Working with the team and external suppliers to understand, gather and document requirements, developing functional design documents and obtaining sign offs and coordinating testing with the test team.
- To be able to conceptualise based on latest Digital trends in the ERP IT landscape
- Familiar with the data and configuration of SAP SD master data
- To be able to produce and maintain a traceability matrix throughout the delivery
- To identify and document project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Produce and maintain the data catalogues and data standards and governance frameworks
- Deliver technical data analysis of the data requirements and identify where there are commonalities across the stakeholders
Education Level / Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Masters Degree preferred
Travel -Occasionally within UK and abroad
Last date to apply: 27th July 2017