An exciting vacancy exists for an Architectural Technologist to join our long established, award winning, expanding business in Rural Leicestershire. We can offer a challenging position with opportunities for career progression in a friendly busy environment, working on a variety of residential and commercial projects.
This position would ideally suit a candidate with either a couple of years' experience in the industry or alternatively a recent graduate. Some survey experience would be an advantage but further support and training will be given.
A varied and interesting position in which you be expected to carry out the following, both on an individual basis and as part of our innovative and dynamic team.
· Assisting with measured building surveys
· The preparation of drawings as existing
· Preparation of detailed and working drawings
· Assisting with other drawing work
· Collating information for the preparation of local authority applications
· General drawing office duties
Salary will be based on experience to date, if you are interested please send your CV to Lesley and she will be in touch. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org