IT Security Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced IT Security Engineer with experience of operating in a large- scale business environment?
If so this might be the challenge you've been looking for!
Here at Signet Jewelers, the organisation responsible for popular jewelery retail brands H.Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis, we're seeking an experienced IT Security professional to join our UK IT function based at our Birmingham Stores Support Centre.
As IT Security Engineer for Signet you'll report in to our Head of IT Assurance and will oversee the successful day-to-day activity necessary with the IT Total Model of Operation to achieve and maintain compliance to all contractual and legislative controls required of Signet, including SOx, PCI-DSS, DPA and ISO 20071. You'll also assist in the establishing and maintenance of a security governance framework and of IT quality and continuity capabilities necessary to achieve and maintain effective DR/ BC and will ensure that IT policies and procedures are understood, communicated, delivered and maintained across the UK business. In addition, you'll proactively advise and manage existing and future 3rd party suppliers (currently c.75) of their needs and responsibilities regarding security, compliance and DR/BC.
Suitable applicants will be experienced in the following:
- Experienced Security Engineer with experience in similar large scale environments and with appropriate credentials (e.g., CISSP, CISM or equivalent)
- Proven experience of working with 3rd party suppliers to ensure required security standards are met
- Hands-on experienced of operating / analysing the output of security and risk assessment technologies (e.g. data discovery scans, penetration testing consoles, IPS, IDS, DLP, risk assessment registers, etc)
- Familiarity with the challenges of data recovery technologies
- Clear and concise communication skills and the ability to articulate and teach concepts of security and compliance in simple terms
- Proven ability to remain composed under pressure
- Demonstrable analytical and organisational skills
We offer a fantastic job and more??? Here at Signet Jewellers (one of the Times top 25 companies to work for!) we actively encourage and support our people to drive their personal development, continually improve, be innovative and achieve their goals. If you're looking to progress we'll help you realise your full potential! Be part of a business that lives by it's words and not only are we passionate about our professions but we pride ourselves on doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. Our benefits includes excellent staff discount from day one, a profit related incentive scheme, competitive annual leave allowance and more! Apply now to make sure you are part of something special!
To apply for this vacancy please click the APPLY button!