Salary - £15,000 - £25,000 (Negotible) - Realistic OTE £35,000 - Un-capped (This is us low-balling).
Location - Birmingham
Reporting to - The Director
Hotel TV Company has a new opportunity which has become available for a Telesales agent to develop the business from the Birmingham office.
We are looking for a results driven individual to be responsible for generating business through cold calling as well as taking on other sales duties as required.
The role will include:
- Developing the sales function within Hotel TV Company mainly through telephone sales and e-mail.
- Prospecting and cold calling customers to engage, collect customer data and develop deal opportunities.
- Researching and understanding the Hospitality/ Healthcare market with regards to sales opportunities.
- Updating CRM with all customer contact details and potential deals as well as keeping notes on dialogue.
- Maintain frequent interaction with existing clients to evaluate need for further products and services.
- Deal with support call issues from existing customers as and when necessary.
- Progress to attending customer meetings, produce presentations and pitch the client.
- Involvement with e-shot marketing and maintaining customer database on mailchimp.
- Build a detailed knowledge of our products and services and recommend the right solution for the client.
- Working alongside the accounts department.
- Working towards targets to exceed given targets.
- Arrange appointments, and follow up appointments with interested prospects.
- Prepare regular reports on activity and opportunities available.
In some cases you will be required to work outside the office occasionally, meeting with clients and prospective clients at their place of business.
- Client meeting expenses paid for.
- Potential to earn a huge salary.
- Endless career potential.
- Opportunity to grow you career and progress through the business.
- Dealing with market leading vendors.
A crucial part to this role is building the relationship with the client, learning about their needs.
To be successful you will be required to stay up to date with product features, system upgrades etc.
You will be required to work full time and the role is predominantly office based.
Are you an excitable, enthusiastic & passionate individual? If so we'd love to hear back from you, click ‘apply' now and await to hear back from us!