Equine Regional Director
Due to expansion, our client has a rare opportunity for an individual with relevant healthcare, agricultural or veterinary experience to join them as a Regional Director. You will be responsible for leading and supporting a number of thier equine veterinary practices across the country.
Regional Directors are vital to the success of our clients business and are responsible for providing the right support, coaching and leadership to enable their people and practices to achieve their full potential. In the role, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic direction and leadership to the practices within your area.
- Maximising the operational performance of your practices.
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent clinical quality and care standards across your practices.
- Developing new first opinion and OOH businesses within your region.
- Ensuring the consistent support, training and coaching needs of employees across your practices, in order to ensure their continued development, are met.
- Supporting practice teams to achieve RCVS PSS Awards as a tool to constant improvement of clinical and service standards.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
- Experience with managing multiple business sites. Preferably you will have a background in an equine setting but we are open to related fields.
- The ability to energise, shape and direct teams.
- Proven experience supporting and developing staff to deliver business goals.
- Fluency in interpreting a wide range of financial information to inform decision-making & action-planning and communicating financial information.
- A passion for the continued improvement and development of the equine veterinary profession.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary package and bonus with additional benefits including a company car, 5 weeks holiday (+ Bank Holidays), company pension, an extremely generous staff discount scheme for pet healthcare (including cost price medication and free consultations) and flexible benefits such as cycle to work and discounted gym membership.
The position will be home based with regular weekly travel (3/4 days a week) to the practices in your region with some further travel required outside of region on occasion to relevant meetings, conferences and events.
If you are looking for a role where you can really utilise your veterinary industry experience and skills to help grow and develop people and practices then we want to hear from you.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering note using the link provided.