Customer Service Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Reports To: Operations Manager
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:30 to 17:00.
This is a varied and challenging role within our organisation, which requires good communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work flexibly and pro-actively. The role requires the candidate to process all sales orders, and be responsible for managing all incoming calls to the organisation. In addition, there will be administrative requirements that will vary to suit the needs of the organisation.
Una Health Ltd is a fast-growing diagnostics distributor based in Stoke-on-Trent, with a small, close-knit team. In order to meet the positive challenges of growing our business we require a competent, experienced Customer Services Administrator to support the existing team.
Una Health is an exciting place to work, liaising with a range of different customers from the general public to Consultants and Laboratory technicians. No two days are the same, and it can be a frenetic and challenging workplace.
For more information please visit www.unahealth.co.uk.
- Answering and directing all telephone calls as necessary.
- Processing all orders, back orders and responding to customer order enquiries.
- General administration such as filing, typing, minute-taking and record-keeping.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional telephone manner.
- MS Office/IT proficient.
- Experienced in Customer Service
- Experience of using electronic order software.
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) level in Maths, English and Science.
- Computing/Administration qualifications
- Enthusiastic, confident manner.
- Ability to use own initiative as part of a small, busy team.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Willingness to go above and beyond role if necessary.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly