Registered Mental Nurse
Are you a Registered Mental Nurse looking for the next step in their career? Are you an empathetic individual with a can-do attitude? If the answers to these questions are yes, then this registered NHS healthcare company has an opportunity for you! Right now we are helping our client to look for someone just like you to come in and join the team as an RMN / RNLD - night shifts (Client will consider rotating onto days now and again but it’s primarily a night role):
As a Registered Mental Nurse you’ll be working closely with each resident, you’ll assess their needs and deliver a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life.
You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care; you’ll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident. You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
Salary and benefits are as follows:
- £15.50 per hour(for senior staff nurse)
- 14 shifts (7.45 am - 7.30 am) over a 4 week rota (Staff paid 4 weekly).
- £2.50 per hour night enhancement (so overall hourly rate will be £18.00)
- Weekend Day only enhancement of £2.00
- Overtime = 'time and a half' for any hours worked over 164.50 per 4 weeks.
- Mileage paid: to and from work, at a rate of £0.20p per mile
- 6.6 weeks holiday per year.
- Pension contribution
- Paid breaks
So if you feel that you’re the one for the job, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!