We have a number of fantastic opportunities for committed Warehouse Operatives to join our busy warehouse team based at our Distribution Centre in Crewe, Cheshire. We are currently recruiting both Full and Part Time Warehouse Operatives who in return will enjoy a role with full training and a hourly rate of £8.85 including bonus where applicable.
Our Warehouse Team at Conviviality is the central cog in the Conviviality machine, ensuring our franchisees and customers get what they need, when they need it. You will be joining a growing business, so we are looking to add to our team with a number of permanent roles for hard working people who want to make a difference.
Our ideal Warehouse Operatives will have previous experience within a warehouse environment and will be familiar with picking, manual handling and the handing of good and damaged stock. Previous experience in mechanical handling equipment would also be favourable!
We are holding Assessment sessions for these roles on 8th July and 15th July so shortlisted candidates should ensure their availability to attend one of these sessions at our Crewe depot. The successful Warehouse Operatives will be required to work 5 days per week, including shift and weekend working.
In return, you will be provided with full Company uniform, enjoy a role with full training and receive a starting hourly rate of £8.85 per hour plus bonus where applicable. You’ll also have access to our wide range of benefits including;
- Share Incentive Scheme, allowing you to be awarded the equivalent of 10% of your pay in free shares each year and purchase shares on a ‘Buy One Get One Free’ basis.
- Employer contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance at 4 x annual pay
- Health Care Cash Back Plan covering the cost of your everyday healthcare needs including dental and eye care, professional therapy treatment, diagnostic health consultations and more! Plus access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Holidays rising to 33 days per year plus a Holiday Purchase Scheme allowing you to purchase an additional one weeks’ holiday each year.
Plus options to purchase;
- Critical Illness Cover
- Health Screening
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
If you are passionate, a team worker and are committed to getting your job done well then we want to hear from you!
Apply for the role of Warehouse Operatives today.