Bournville House is a state-of-the-art extra care housing development located in the heart of Lightmoor Village, designed to cater exclusively for people aged over 50.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Caretaker at Bournville House to ensure that the building and its grounds are presented to the highest of standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- carrying out minor repairs and decorative works;
- maintaining the communal gardens and refuse areas;
- seasonal duties.
To be successful, you will:
- possess practical skills;
- have an awareness of health and safety;
- have excellent communication skills;
- show a customer-focussed approach.
In return, you will enjoy:
- contributory pension scheme;
- childcare voucher scheme;
- employee discount scheme;
- healthcare cashplan;
- cycle to work scheme.
Click apply where you will be taken to our website.
Closing date: Noon on Friday, 21st July 2017
We are committed to achieving equality and fairness in serving our diverse communities. Appointment subject to an enhanced DBS check.