Finance Change Manager
Reporting to our Senior Finance Change Manager, you will lead on core Finance operational projects and have responsibility for ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and achieve all objectives.
You will build strong relationships within the Finance function, assisting teams in the delivery of their objectives through the effective and efficient delivery of change initiatives.
We would need to see evidence of successful Finance Project Delivery. You will either be a qualified Accountant or Actuary (or qualified by experience and must have in-depth experience of Finance or Actuarial based change management within Financial Services organisations. That is preferably including exposure to heavily regulated and accounting environment/s.
In addition, we are seeking the following skills/attributes:
- Proven ability to apply expertise to devise and debate technical solutions with technical SMEs through clear communication and relationship building
- Effective influencing skills at all levels including Senior Management
- Excellent project management, planning and organising skills
- As role may include line management experience - people management experience is desirable
- Strong commercial acumen and a good level of IT literacy
In return, you can look forward to first class rewards and genuine prospects for continuing career development in a fast-paced Finance Change team.
To apply online, please click the APPLY button.
N.B. When on the Phoenix Careers site, first time visitors will be asked to register before applying.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 25th June 2017.