Scrum Master/Project Manager
Scrum Master, Project Manager, Agile, Java, Oracle, Fintech, Permanent, Birmingham
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Scrum Master who can deliver key projects with our extensive roadmap. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the teams of business analysts, developer and QA. The projects will deliver change and enhancements to Lombard Risk's collateral and regulatory platforms are project managed. The Project Manager will be expected to be fully proficient in the full projects life cycle (waterfall and Agile) have experience of managing similar project teams, strong experience of working in an Agile environment and be committed to quality.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery. The candidate should be very structured in the way they work, able to manage their own priorities and experience of working with global teams. Ideally the candidate should have experience of working within financial services and come from a technical background.
Basic Requirements (Essential):
- Experience of managing projects with fixed deadlines eg regulatory change
- Experience with Agile development projects & scrum methodology
- Has Experience of end to end software life cycle
- Must have 5 years or more of demonstrated ability to manage and develop, high performing development teams
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS & cloud-based applications
- Experience of managing projects where staff or stakeholders are in multiple locations
Ideal Requirements (Advantageous):
- Working knowledge of Java and Oracle
- Experience or continuous integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Experience of automated testing frameworks.
If you are an experienced Scrum Master and are looking for your next permanent opportunity, please get in touch with Rebecca Perks at Lombard Risk.