Pipework Engineering Services Limited seeks an Office Administrator for our Highgate, Birmingham Office. This is a new permanent role within the company offering a salary of £12,000 - £15,000 per annum dependant on experience. The successful candidate should be polite, punctual and have good communication / teamwork skills along with qualifications in Maths and English, GCSE Grade C or above, and experience using Microsoft Office. The candidate should be able to manage and organise their own workload / responsibilities to meet required deadlines.
- General Reception Duties, answering calls etc..
- Creating Purchase Orders, chasing supplier deliveries, sorting out queries and shortfalls
- Creating Delivery Notes, Labels and other required paperwork
- General Scanning, Filing and Data Entry
- Aiding the Contract Office as required
Pipework Engineering Services Limited is a well established, privately owned business operating in the Fire Protection and Mechanical markets. Please visit our website www.pipeworkengineering.co.uk
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly