Pipework Engineering Services Limited seeks an Office Administrator for our Highgate, Birmingham Office. This is a new permanent role within the company offering a salary of £12,000 - £15,000 per annum dependant on experience. The successful candidate should be polite, punctual and have good communication / teamwork skills along with qualifications in Maths and English, GCSE Grade C or above, and experience using Microsoft Office. The candidate should be able to manage and organise their own workload / responsibilities to meet required deadlines.
- General Reception Duties, answering calls etc..
- Creating Purchase Orders, chasing supplier deliveries, sorting out queries and shortfalls
- Creating Delivery Notes, Labels and other required paperwork
- General Scanning, Filing and Data Entry
- Aiding the Contract Office as required
Pipework Engineering Services Limited is a well established, privately owned business operating in the Fire Protection and Mechanical markets. Please visit our website www.pipeworkengineering.co.uk