Digital Applications Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Digital Applications Manager
Location: Cornwall (office in Redruth)
Job type: Permanent
c£30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Oxford Innovation Services (OIS) is a commercial organisation recognised as market leading specialists in SME business growth support and development. Now firmly established as a key provider of business coaching to high growth businesses in the Duchy, we launched the ERDF funded Financial Readiness Project( FRP) in January 2017, and are now recruiting a Digital Applications Manager.Reporting to the Delivery Manager the role will, initially, be based in the Redruth area as part of the team delivering support to SME's in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
This position is funded by the EU as part of the FRP project that runs until Dec 2019.
The aim of the role will be to play a key role in delivering the digital marketing objectives of the programme and will be responsible for all digital engagement activity across the programme client portfolio. This role will also involve developing, piloting, refining and executing digital applications - devising the strategic approach and project managing the development and implementation schedule, integrating activity with other marketing initiatives to support business objectives and build the brand profile.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and evaluate latest trends, emerging technologies and best practice in digital engagement
- Research and understand the digital marketing activities in our key target markets
- Recommend the most effective and efficient use of budget for digital activities
- Regularly review the client experience across multiple channels and touch points and make recommendations for improvements
- Project manage the applications build through 3rd party suppliers to ensure timely delivery and compliance with ERDF procurement rules
- Support the development and launch of new websites
- Manage and update the content of programme and product websites including writing copy and refreshing content
- Implement improvements to the websites to optimise performance
- Develop and execute strategies to drive online traffic to the websites via SEO, Google Ad Words, etc.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Design, develop and maintain OIS's social media presence
- Measure and evaluate the performance of digital marketing campaigns and social media channels
- Generate monthly digital marketing insights and present reports containing headline figures and narrative covering key trends, web traffic analysis, social media results, future focus, etc.
- Liaise with our PR agency and OIS's Marketing Coordinator to collate content, including client case study material, for all online communications.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in the design and project management of digital applications development and Multi-channel applications ability across a wide range of formats along with creation and content management of WordPress websites.
Demonstrable success in a similar role with significant experience of working in a b2b digital applications role, with a diverse range of responsibilities is essential for this role.
You will have successfully developed and implemented a corporate digital strategy with particular emphasis upon:
- Engagement with multiple audience types - including clients, stakeholders and fellow employees
- Ability to engage diverse audiences and convert findings into products or services that deliver tangible business benefits and metrics
- Data manipulation and database experience
- Successful project management of digital products development
You will have the following attributes:
- Comfortable with creating and presenting reports to our senior team
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve both individual and overarching organisational objectives and KPIs
- HTML code writing would be an advantage
You will have a flexible and supportive working approach combined with an ability to communicate to a diverse audience to maximise engagement. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and able to work with the team to identify how digital applications can maximise value in building the OIS brand profile.
You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) with strong academic/professional credentials in Web/Digital Tools development and/or Digital Marketing
Oxford Innovation Services (OIS) is a dynamic and fast growing company where a culture of constant innovation and mutual respect delivers bottom line results from within a stimulating and challenging working environment. OIS is part of SQW Group, a growing company with over 230 staff. Our sister division, Oxford Innovation Ltd, runs a network of over 20 business and innovation centres that provide office space for start-ups and growing firms. The third element to the business, SQW, offers consultancy services in sustainable economic development and planning to the public and private sectors in the UK, Europe and Asia.
Closing Date: 30th June 2017
Interviews will be held w/c 10th July
click to apply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds