Olympian Security Services are currently seeking SIA Licensed Security Personnel to join our team across the West Midlands region. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £7.50 - £8.00 per hour.
Olympian provides a full range of security and risk management services with a core focus on commercial, retail and hospital security sectors. Our commitment to quality, reliability and professionalism is unrivalled, and as a result the majority of our clients are leading corporate organisations.
We are currently seeking Security Officers to cover sites in Birmingham, Smethwick, Redditch, Cannock, Dudley, Kingswinford and Coventry across all sectors including retail, hospitals, gatehouses, construction sites, factories, distribution centres and warehouses
Duties of the Security Officer include:
- Provide a customer friendly professional security presence
- Provide a visible security contact for visitors and staff
- Customer service
- Loss prevention
- Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Carrying out regular foot patrols of the premises
- Writing statements and reports
Essential Experience of the Security Officer:
- Applicants must hold a valid SIA Door Supervision or Security Guarding licence.
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications from non-licence holders.
Security Officer Working Hours:
- Full Time to include weekends
- Part Time available
- Weekend work available
- Days and Nights available
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Security Officer, you will receive:
- £7.50 - £8.00 per hour dependent upon experience and location (mobile response roles also available)
- Uniform provided
For more information about Olympian Security and available opportunities please visit our website
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Security Officer then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Apply for Security Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly