Senior Proposal Writer
New opportunity not to be missed! InMoment has a unique opportunity available for a Senior Proposal Writer to join the team in Birmingham. The role is a full time and permanent position.
InMoment is the largest provider of cloud-based VoC solutions for the food services, retail and contact centre industries. Using a proprietary customer review platform, InMoment collects feedback in real time to help companies retain customers and increase profits. As a full-service partner, InMoment provides tactical instruction, strategic guidance and customer experience consulting to global brands and multi-unit operators.
InMoment is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, well-organised writer with demonstrable RFP response and proposal skills. This full-time position will be based in our Birmingham, England office. This person will work closely with the Sales Team to review RFPs, gather requirements, follow up with stakeholders, and produce high-quality proposal and presentation documents written in a persuasive style. This person must meet stringent deadlines with a superior degree of professionalism, precision and creativity.
Other duties include sales enablement activities, researching and rewriting standard material, creating PowerPoint presentations, and maintaining a content library.
The ideal Senior Proposal Writer will have a background in completing RFP responses, strong writing and project management experience and skills, be creative, and enjoy working in an intense, client-focused environment. An understanding of the B2B SaaS industry is a plus.
What are the responsibilities of the Senior Proposal Writer?
- Completing RFP responses
- Performing sales enablement activities
- Writing copy for proposals
- Developing sales presentations to win new business
- Tracking RFP deadlines and delivery
- Maintaining content library
- Coordinating contributions of other stakeholders to proposals
- Managing proposal production process
- Proofreading and editing
What do we look for in a Senior Proposal Writer?
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related writing field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in RFP/proposal writing
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Sales enablement experience a plus
- American English knowledge a plus
- Ability to professionally and effectively interact with all levels of the company
- Ability to manage several projects at once while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to be flexible and change with a growing company and organisation
- Ability to work evenings/weekends when required to hit deadlines
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join largest provider of cloud-based customer experience solutions as our Senior Proposal Writer.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no phone calls.