An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established Shropshire based furniture manufacturer.
The company has grown from strength to strength over the last 25 years and they are now looking to appoint a Managing Director to drive the business forward further.
Reporting to the chairman you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales growth within the business
- Leading the senior management and executive director team to deliver the company goals and objectives
- Maintaining a close relationship with customers and suppliers and managing the companies commercial agreements and national frameworks.
- Taking overall day to day responsibility for the companies activity
- Working with the senior management team to ensure that monthly board reports are produced and monitoring company and individual performances.
We are looking for a managing director from within the furniture industry ideally having had exposure with supplying to the public sector specific NHS and healthcare.
This is an established and close knit team and it is imperative that as Managing Director you can add to that dynamic bringing visionary leadership qualities to motivate and inspire.
You will have a strong operational background with a particular passion for sales, have a passion for your industry.
If you feel that your leadership skills could take this already successful business forward in their exciting journey please contact me for a confidential chat.
You will be rewarded with an excellent career path a competitive salary and benefits package.