Continuous Improvement Manager - business improvement/lean/six sigma/C
Continuous Improvement Manager business improvement/lean/six sigma/CI Manager
Continuous Improvement Manager business improvement/lean/six sigma/CI Manager required on a permanent basis for my West Midlands based client. The salary is paying GBP40-60,000 plus benefits, dependent upon experience.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be responsible for the initiation and delivery of continuous improvement projects across the business, in line with the Transformation portfolio and strategy. The role holder will have a real chance to deliver meaningful improvements to a business embarking on an exciting period of change and growth.
- Define and deliver the process architecture approach and methodology, including BPMN and SIPOC models
- Capture of tactical and strategic goals ensuring traceability through the organisational design
- Define all end-to-end strategic, core and support processes identifying all interactions and hand-offs
- Work with stakeholders to identify and make recommendations for business change and process improvement
- Capture relationships between roles, capabilities and organisational design and map metrics to provide on-going governance and ensure these are reflected in other documents as required
- Define and manage a continuous improvement methodology and approach and ensure this is implemented throughout the society
- Identify, define and manage continuous improvement projects
- Work with the IS team to identify and implement system improvements which support identified process efficiencies
- Develop and manage the process dictionary
- Define and implement the knowledge management approach and systems for the business
- Develop scenarios to support business and process change and facilitate workshops with stakeholders and colleagues to embed new ways of working
- Ensure personal understanding of innovations and developments with process architecture tools and approaches
- Significant experience of process modelling using a variety of tools and techniques, including SIPOC, BPMN and Visio
- Experience of Lean methodology
- Experience of project delivery within transformation and change frameworks
- Experience of process modelling in a retail environment would be advantageous
- Able to demonstrate a track record of innovation and continuous improvement
- Able to work collaboratively with senior colleagues
This is a great opportunity for an experienced continuous improvement manager to work with a business going through an exciting period of transformation, and drive through meaningful improvement initiatives. If you are interested please apply below.