We are looking for a number of Java Developers who will be part of a team developing the next generation of Lombard Risk products. The team will be focused on developing Lombard Risk's collateral and regulatory platforms. The Java Developer will be expected to be fully proficient in the full Java stack, have experience of working in similar environments where quality and timely delivery are critical, strong experience of working in an Agile environment and be committed to quality are essential.
You should be very structured in the way you work, be able to manage your own priorities and ideally have experience of working with global teams. Ideally you will have experience of working within financial services, however this isn't essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a similar environment - nice to have
- Strong core Java 7, 8 - essential
- Proficient with Java EE 6 Server Side API's, EJB3, JMS, JPA, Hibernate
- Expertise with XML, Xpath, XSLT, XML Schema, Spring
- Understanding of development best practice, OOA, design patterns, GoF, MVC, etc
- Proficient database design; Oracle MS SQL Server, SQL
- Experience with TDD, BDD, Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Lean), JUnit, TestNG
If this is something that sounds of interest or if you would be interested in having a confidential chat please send a copy of your up to date CV to Rebecca - (see below) or give me a call for further details.