Programme Risk Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced risk professional to join a Central Birmingham based organisation on a permanent basis as Programme Risk Manager.
This is an opportunity to join a highly recognisable organisation where you will take overall responsibility all programme risk and issue management whilst leading a small team to ensure the development of best practise methodologies across risk management.
Key areas of responsibility associated with this role will be as follows,
- Work closely with programme management teams to promote and maintain awareness of risk and issue management.
- The development and maintenance of all risk and issue management plans, processes in line with agreed standards and timescales.
- The maintenance, development and review of risk and issue registers and management plans for the full project portfolio.
- To take the lead on risk workshops and to ensure that all outputs are recorded in a structured way to meet with agreed standards
- You will ensure that a best practise approach to risk and issue management.
The candidate we are seeking for this role will be experienced in the following areas,
- A high level of risk and issue management in a programme/project environment.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership skills in a risk and issue management environment.
- The ability to plan and coordinate multiple project activities.
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant risk management training.
This is a permanent opportunity. This organisation offers real opportunity for personal growth as well as a fantastic working environment promoting a strong work/life balance. Package will consist of a competitive base salary combined with a very good benefits package.