Home Care Support Workers
We are looking for Home Care Support Workers to join our highly motivated Home Care team.
We have opportunities for full time and part time workers on a 2 weekly rota in and around Stoke on Trent. Areas include; Milton, Bentilee, Fenton, Longton, Blurton, Weston Coyney, Trentham and Trent Vale. We can also accommodate weekend and evening workers.
The shifts we offer are 6am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm over a 7-day period in and around the Stoke on Trent area.
- Full time 6 x Shifts Over 39hrs
- Part Time 4 x Shifts Over 26hrs
- Full free training package
- Free Diploma in Health and Social Care Qualifications to Level 2 and Level 3
- Care Certificate Training Provided
- Mileage Paid @ 30p per mile
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme available
- Up to 5.6 weeks paid holiday (pro rota part time)
Home Care and Support workers must have their own transport and a generous mileage allowance is paid.
Experience is not necessarily needed, as a full training programme will be offered to any successful candidates.
If you are signed up to the DBS update service and have up to date training you can start with immediate effect.
Click Apply Now to submit your details, attach your CV.
Our client is a family run company established since 1994 offering care services, working closely with Health Care Workers, Nurses, Occupational Therapists and other Healthcare Professionals providing domiciliary care.