Scheme Services Officer - Housing Management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at Midland Heart as we implement a new model of service delivery for housing management. We have already implemented a highly innovative and successful Customer Hub resolving customer enquires at first point of contact.
Title: Scheme Services Officer
Job ref: 2839
Location: Bismillah Building, Central Birmingham, B19
Salary: £23,070 per annum
Hours: 39 Hours per Week (Full Time)
Contract Type: Temporary 12 Months
We are now developing our Place Team which will support the delivery of excellent customer services through innovative and proactive approaches to the management of our “places” ensuring they are places where people want to live both now and in the future.
The job role includes:
- To provide a front of house service to customers and residents within the scheme and other sites as required.
- Identifying and / or responding to risks of tenancy failure for new and existing tenancies
- Ensuring the scheme is clean, safe and secure
- Responding to and reporting incidents to the relevant departments/organisations to ensure prompt remedial action is taken
- Support other teams in providing professional & timely interventions to resolve tenancy breaches before they pose a risk of harm to others, cause damage to our assets or result in tenancy failure.
To provide a proactive estate management service to remove or mitigate hazards that present a risk of:
- Harm to residents
- Damage to our assets
- Negative perceptions about the place
Maximising income through efficient and professional management of the start, changes to and the ending of tenancies.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a busy and fast paced environment
- Are committed to and have a track record of delivering high quality services
- Have a flexible approach to work that puts the customer at the heart of service delivery
- Can build effective partnerships with communities and other service providers that contribute to the delivery of our goals
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary which is regularly reviewed and benchmarked with the market
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays rising to 30 days after qualifying period
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping & leisure discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular tailored training & personal development plans
Whilst the vacancy is at the Bismillah Building, Birmingham, you may be required to work at other schemes across our operational areas depending on service demands.
Closing Date: 27 June 2017
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the advertised closing date if deemed necessary.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply' button to be directed to our website. There you can download the role profile and complete the application form.
All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service check and costs will be met by Midland Heart.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, more information can be found on our website.
Please do read the role profile before you begin your application. CVs will not be considered, so please complete the application form in full.
Midland Heart aspires to be a digital organisation that minimises its impact on the environment. Wherever possible, we will conduct transactions digitally rather than by paper and ask that current and future employees share this commitment. Where required, we will support colleagues to be digitally enabled.
No agencies please.